We are more than just physical bodies. Our health is influenced by all aspects of our being - mind, body, and spirit. The basic elements for good health are relatively simple:
- Eating right by learning the principles of healthy nutrition and applying them in your life.
- Getting regular physical activity is very important to experiencing good health.
- Learning and practicing some method or methods of neutralizing the harmful effects of stress.
- Maintaining social and intellectual connectivity as you go through life.
- Attending to our spiritual well-being, that is, the non-physical dimension of our lives.
These principles will help us optimize our health at any age and under any circumstances. Be well!
This record has been viewed 9383