Are you getting bored with your workouts? Are you experiencing a plateau in your fitness results? It sounds like it's time for a workout change-up! The following are great ways to mix up your workout a bit:
- Cross-train by switching out 1 or 2 of your workouts for something new and different to keep your body on "its toes".
- Train with a friend or a group. Try a master swim program, spin class or other group fitness class.
- Train for a multi-sport event such as a triathlon or a biathlon.
- Get outdoors! Go for a hike or learn to kayak.
- Play an active video game for fun and variety.
- Go dancing.
- Try a water exercise class.
Do what you need to do to eliminate exercise boredom. Always keep exercise in your life; move a lot and you'll feel good!
This record has been viewed 390