Trauma Trot and Kids Safety Expo
Proceeds from the Trauma Trot will be used to provide injury prevention education and outreach.
- 7:30 am 8K Run
- 8:30 am 1K Run for kids age 12 and younger
- 8:45 am 5K Walk/Run
- 9:45 am Award Ceremony
The cross-country race will be on the Burtner Farm, which neighbors Peak View Elementary School. Please park at the school on race day.
- 1K Run for Kids: The top three kids to cross the finish line will receive an award
- 5K and 8K: Top three in each age division will receive a race medal (<17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+)
- 1K: $15 per child (parents may run with their children at no cost)
- 5K: $25
- 8K: $30
- $5 off for fire, police and EMS workers
Registration and Packet Pickup
To register for the Trauma Trot, go to RMHTraumaTrot.com
. Register by May 10 and receive a free t-shirt. Packet pickup is Friday, May 24, 5-8pm at RMH.
Sponsored by: RMH Emergency Department
, RMH Foundation
, Shenandoah Valley Emergency Nurses Association and Safe Kids Central Shenandoah Valley