We encourage your comments on Rockingham Memorial Hospital’s social media outlets, such as this blog, and hope you will join the discussions. We can’t respond to every comment, particularly those that deal with individual medical cases and issues. We also expect comments to be respectful; even in disagreement, mutual respect is a must. Profanity or abusive language will not be tolerated.
If you are an RMH employee you must adhere to the EMPLOYEE SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY posted on the RMH Intranet site.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on RMH-sponsored social media/blogs, you give Rockingham Healthcare (“RMH”) the permanent right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by RMH in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
RMH reserves the right (but is not required) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the social media feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the social media/blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.